2. My subtitle is _____ because _____.
3. My friends page is called _____ because _____.
4. My username is ____ because _____.
5. My default userpic is _____ because_____.
1. My journal is called From the Ashes because most things in my life come back to fire, and the phoenix, even when I'm *not* trying. And no matter how hard some folks may try, they just can't seem to get rid of me. I was also going to use it for my ongoing reviews, which kept going away and coming back, but they went away for a long time. And oh look. They're coming back. And here, to boot.
2. My subtitle is non-existent, because the option didn't exist when I created this place.
3. My friends page is called nothing, because "Foenix's Friends" is descriptive enough for my purposes.
4. My username is Foenix because again with the fire theme. I've been called Phoenix for a looong time, even before I got online, and not entirely due to my comic interests. When I got online, it was a no-brainer to call myself Phoenix...unfortunately, that nick was long-taken by everyone and their brother on IRC. At the same time, I'd been working on a story with character called "Foenix" and decided that would do. Thus I became unique...well, moreso than "Phoenix" at least. Ten years later, it seems to have stuck.
5. My default userpic is the Phoenix sigil because it should seem obvious by now. ;) This was scanned from the cover of Excalibur 61, and is thus from the time Rachel wore the standard Phoenix costume. Went with that because it was a clear, unobstructed face-on view of it, it was by Alan Davis - my favourite artist - and was on Rachel. When you go by Foenix, might as well use a symbol of the same, right?