1. Who was the last person you yelled at?:
Does IRC count? Hmm. Does yelling in John's general direction as a van is about to hit our car?
2. Who was the last person you kissed?:
Still working on that one.
3.What was the last memorable book you read?:
Stephen King's "The Stand"
4. When did you last dance?:
I do this funky little boogie in the privacy of my own home when listening to music. Aside from that, not in like seven, eight years. It's a scary thing, me dancing.
5. Whats the last thing you want to hear from your parents?:
"The food you have just eaten was poisoned! I don't care to live anymore, and I want you with me!"
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?:
Don't know for sure, but I'm outdoors walking almost every day. Vermont is close to a giant park.
7. When did you last do you ironing?:
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?:
Is that even possible?
9. What color of socks do you normally wear?:
White, when I bother.
10. Did you ever attend a private school?:
11. Do you like stuffed animals?:
More than I should, but not much.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?:
Yep. Smashed, and set on fire...
13. Do you read labels when shopping for food?:
Not very often. So long as it's not generic shit, I can deal.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?:
"Lord what fools these mortals be."
15. Do you like playing baseball?:
Bwahahahahah. Nope. Dislike pretty much all sports. Don't like, and can't play.
16. Are you a neat freak?:
Nope. Not sloppy either. Ordered chaos. Story of my life, really.
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?:
Several broken bones. No one messed with me afterwards...
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?:
Mmmm, yes. And drink lemon juice for fun.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?:
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?:
Yep, and some nice skirts, and bl...er, no. ;)
21. Are you attached to extreme people?:
I think I count as an extreme person...
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?:
Yep, and most other places. I tend to avoid it now though. I like to spare people the sight of my mostly unclad form.
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?:
24. What is you favorite gemstone?:
Emeralds, or rubies. Garnets are nice to, in a pinch.
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?:
I'm working on ANY date. I've come close...
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?:
Not in a while.
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?:
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?:
I went purposely exploring in the bad parts of the city.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?:
30. Do you have road rage?:
For someone who doesn't drive...no.
31. Have you ever eaten grass?:
Chewed on a piece here and there...
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?:
Depends on the food.
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?:
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat?:
I am the interesting someone at the laundromat.
35. Do you have recurring dreams?:
Far to often.
36. Are you kind?:
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?:
38. Do you have any beanie babies?:
Not even if you paid me.
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?:
Cold. You can always put on more clothes.
40. Is the glass half full, or empty?:
41. Do you exercise or work regularly?:
I work in a walk every day. Does that count?
42. Could you kill if your life was threatened?:
Why, you wanna try somethin', pal??